Welcome 2023 Summer Interns!
Published: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Welcome 2023 Summer Interns to Whitney Laboratory!
This summer's interns include six undergraduate students from colleges across the United States that have joined a Whitney Laboratory faculty member's lab to participate and conduct scientific research. Interns are funded by the National Science Foundation, Carl and Marcella Matthaei Ecological Scholarship or the Whitman Internship Grant.
- Justin Blacher (National Science Foundation)
- Sang Bobbitt Hanna (Matthaei Scholarship)
- Amy Holt (National Science Foundation)
- Campbell Key (Summer Research Intern)
- Olivia Oczkowski (Whitman Scholar)
- Leandra Toledo (National Science Foundation)
Each intern works on a research project that is both of interest to the intern and aligns with the laboratory’s ongoing investigations. Faculty labs include the Ibarra-Castro Lab, Loesgen Lab, Ryan Lab, Schnitzler Lab, Seaver Lab, and Strother Lab.